Friday, April 10, 2015

dhampyr - oceanclots (bonus tape).



Dhampyr - Oceanclots (Bonus Tape)

38:28

73.78 MB

1. Midstreet, Midstream, Midmorning, Middlemarch
2. The Bytter Teres Dothe Me Constrayne All Tho That I Wold Not Yt Eschew
3. Wyth Syghes Depe My Harte Ys Prest Durying Off Great Paynes
4. Hiccoughing Tapwater Etude
5. Tropic Of Oncology
6. The Boxcar Suicides
7. Untitled Piss



this is a rip of the bonus tape that was included in the deluxe edition of dhampyr's oceanclots - a set that also contains bones, false teeth, and a whole lot of seashells.

seriously...lots and lots of seashells.

moving on...these tracks don't seem to be available anywhere else, and since this blog has been sorely lacking in the black metal department lately, I thought I'd share them.

also, this deluxe edition is long-gone.

my friend ben over at black metal and brews wrote a review of the standard edition of oceanclots, and I don't have a whole lot more to add...definitely surpassed my expectations and, in my opinion, it's the best acephale winter release yet.

the deluxe edition is a really great package, easily one of the best so far this year. the lyrics are particularly interesting...I can't tell if they're brilliant, pretentious, or both.

but although I'm leaning toward the latter, that doesn't mean they're not worth reading.

and this second tape is a great compliment to the regular album - anyone into atmospheric black metal should find something there to appreciate...which should be most of you.

really, check it out. the regular cassette version is still available, as is the CD version.

____

*side note: I know, I haven't been posting a lot lately...been working on a really great event that'll be announced soon...probably early next week...more regular posting should resume after the debut on 5/7. thanks for bearing with me...




(stream or purchase the full album.)


(for preview purposes only.)





No comments:

Post a Comment