Friday, January 10, 2014

aurvandil - thrones.



Aurvandil - Thrones

53:02

100.31 MB

1. For Whom Burnest Thou
2. The Harvest Of Treachery
3. Summon The Storms
4. Ingen Lindring


because I've been working and not keeping up with hammer smashed sound, I missed out on grabbing the two other tapes in the most recent batch of psychic violence releases. thankfully "thrones," the new release from aurvandil, was still in stock and I didn't hesitate to grab a copy.

although I haven't heard any of their other albums, this one is very dark, very raw, and filled with blistering riffs.

the artwork and packaging are top-notch and includes a second insert with lyrics. it's a great release and I only wish that I hadn't missed out on the other two in this psychic violence batch. definitely grab a copy before this one sells out, too.



(buy a copy from psychic violence.)


(link removed due to DMCA complaint.)




No comments:

Post a Comment