Various Artists - Tasmania II
1. Colour Sensory - Pixelated Waves
2. Leather Temple - Closure
3. Fixation - Time Has Changed
4. Fixation - Pounding
5. Fixation - I Can't Make It Stop
6. Claudia - The Scent Of Masculinity
7. Carved Cross - Washed Away In The Passage Of Regret And Time
8. Dysassociation - Interlude I
9. Dysassociation - Head In The Clouds
10. Dysassociation - Interlude II
11. Night Falls Haunting - Rest Of The Lonely
12. Night Falls Haunting - Ancient Rites
13. Night Falls Haunting - Tradition Dies Slowly
14. Isolationist - Knowledge Control
15. Leather Temple - The Blurred Lines Between Sex And Death
16. Gaunt - A.E.
17. Plague Whore - Invocation / Apparition
18. Plague Whore - Glory To The Mother Of Sex
19. Carved Cross - All Debris Returns Home To Rest
20. Claudia - No Sign Of Weakness
raw black metal, raging power electronics, and ritualistic ambient all come together in an incredibly cohesive package.
the night falls haunting tracks are probably my favorites, but new material from carved cross and fixation is never a bad thing, either...and of course it's stellar.
I think this is sold out everywhere, so keep an eye on discogs.
highly recommended, one of the best things I've heard all year.
(for tasmanian purposes only.)