Saturday, February 21, 2015

(a)sex - blue velvet: volume eleven.



(A)Sex - Blue Velvet: Volume Eleven

30:42

56.26 MB

1. Don't You Fucking Look At Me
2. She Wore



as much as I'd love to purchase and post every single volume in cory strand's curated series of works based on blue velvet, that would take a lot of time, energy, and money, all of which are in short supply these days...for me, at least.

but I did pick up this one, a particularly savage release featuring two tracks by (a)sex, with whom I'm completely unfamiliar and are pretty much impossible to google. the artwork is my favorite across all of the releases in the series, so that's how I made my decision...

kind of arbitrary, but there you go.

and I'm totally pleased with my choice.

this isn't quite HNW, although it's close...there's a lot of great tonal variety here, with bits and pieces of the film's dialogue and music occasionally peaking through the chaos.

the packaging is simple but effective, and I highly recommend it...and if the rest of the blue velvet series is as great as this single release then I highly recommend purchasing the others, too.

hell, I know I've said this before, but I'll say it again - pick up anything and everything from altar of waste that piques your interest; every release I've heard has been thought-provoking and challenging, in all the best ways.




(buy a copy from altar of waste.)


(for preview purposes only.)





No comments:

Post a Comment