Tuesday, April 4, 2017

unholy vampyric slaughter sect - for the sect.



Unholy Vampyric Slaughter Sect - For The Sect

16:28

31.05 MB

1. Hell Flesh Resigned To Sodomy
2. Corpse Of Angel Submerged In Inferior Blood
3. A Beast Of Ebon Blood
4. Blessed By A Black Sun / Thy Wings Keep My Shade, Thy Strengths Grant Me Hate




most of this collection is readily available elsewhere on the internet, so I'm only sharing the live set.

if anyone really wants my rip of the rest of it for whatever reason, let me know and I can send it....

...and I couldn't find the right place to split that last two tracks, so it's just one big one...sorry for any inconvenience.

courtesy of perverse homage, this is a live recording of a show in brooklyn last year, that I was somehow unaware of...oh well.

not sure if/when we'll get more material from UVSS, but hopefully it's soon.

this is long gone, as is the reissue, so keep an eye on discogs.

highly recommended, but that shouldn't be surprising.




(for unholy vampyric purposes only.)





2 comments: