Saturday, October 19, 2013

venus star - nigredo expulsion.



Venus Star - Nigredo Expulsion

31:54

60.9 MB

1. Trans-Plutonic Traffic
2. Dark Feathers
3. Extrance
4. Underworld Splendour
5. New Aeon Comes
6. Resume the Bestial World
7. Breathing Diamond Sky
8. Ash and Fire
9. It Is Not There
10. Daggers



after hearing recommendations from both fallen empire and analog worship, I knew I had to seek out venus star's newest LP. but since I haven't had a permanent address in close to two months, I couldn't order a copy. fortunately, I was lucky enough to grab one of the last copies from hell's headbangers and it arrived at my new apartment just a few days ago.

it took a few different rips to arrive at this version, but it was worth it. this is an excellent record, and side two (tracks 6-10) is where it really picks up. this finnish band knows their way around a riff and it shows here more than ever before.

this one unfortunately seems to be sold out everywhere, but a few copies are available on discogs.



(for preview purposes only.)




No comments:

Post a Comment